Friday, May 16, 2014

Achaea Klauss

I was planning to go to Omplos hill for sunset photos for some time now and I finally made it. It was actually quite early when I found correct spot and I took quite a number of shots while waiting for the sun to set, so I still got soft day light and not yet typical red/orange. I was shooting mostly with some wide angle lenses but I took with me my very old Tamron's 200mm tele as well, that allowed me for some nice zooms into the city. Among many shots, I liked the ones with Achaea Klauss vinery:



I won't be writting much about the vinery itself as it's pretty easy to google it for sufficient info. As for the photos, I liked two frames: first one with tighter close up from the 200mm tele and second one with wider view including bypass of Patras and even some of the Rio-Antirio bridge.


At the end of the day, I was not pleased at all with the real sunset photos taken with film :-/ and only kept the ones from earlier shooting.

Photo1: Nikon FM2 w/ Tamron Adaptall 200mm, Fuji Superia 200

Photo2: Nikon FM2 w/ Tamron Adaptall 28mm, Fuji Superia 200

No comments:

Post a Comment