Wednesday, August 1, 2012

old russian


One year ago, while packing my stuff before moving to Greece, I found an old analogue camera. It was russian model FED-5, probably from early 1970's (it became impossible for me to establish exact year of production). At the beginning I was not even sure if it works, but there was only one way to find out. So I bought some B&W cheapest film and started to carry the “russian oldie” with me.


Fortunately, it turned out to work absolutely fine, which I cannot say about my operating skills :-/ I had to learn on my mistakes, as I haven't much previous experience with fully manual camera :-/ Anyway, after 5-6 rolls, I got the basic idea :-D and starting today, I decided to post some of the best photos I managed to take with my FED-5, here in Patra. The very first is from George square, with the Apollon Theatre.

Photo: FED-5 camera with AGFA APX100 B&W film

No comments:

Post a Comment