Monday, September 17, 2012

lumia by nokia



It’s hard to argue that sunsets are one of the best sceneries to capture in photography. And the best is that even the same place will never have the same sunset, as the light, weather, wind will always be different.



Today, a sunset from Patra’s marina during one summer evening, captured with… Nokia phone :-P At first I was mad at myself that I didn’t have my camera with me, when I realized how beautiful the sunset was. All I had was my Nokia phone and I decided to go for it and take a photo with it’s built-in camera.



I have to admit I was pretty surprised later at home, when I saw full size photo, that actually appeared to be “not so bad”. I am not saying I will switch to taking photos like this but as an emergency solution it worked quite fine. Anyway, today’s both photos are from this basic built-in Nokia’s camera.

Photo: mobile Nokia X3-02 w/ built-in 5.0MP camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment